POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration : Re: Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration Server Time
27 Sep 2024 01:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration
From: yesbird
Date: 29 Aug 2024 16:44:23
Message: <66d0dda7$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/08/2024 22:36, Bald Eagle wrote:
> On my old Surface RT, I used to have an app called "Inspiration Browser" that
> compiled an assortment of links to art, architecture, and design websites.
> Great stuff.

Latest version of Google Chrome is my "Inspiration Browser" ).

> I needed to close out some tabs on my browser, so I'm placing these here for
> reference.

Thanks a lot ! There are many interesting things there and
>> https://www.dynamicmath.xyz/domain-coloring/
is the most attractive to me.

I'm also like this site:
https://virtualmathmuseum.org/

Now thinking about extending and adding surfaces parameterization to
Povlab gallery (http://gallery.povlab.online)
--
YB