POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : glow with shine around the object Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  glow with shine around the object (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: CAD-Andi
Subject: glow with shine around the object
Date: 19 Mar 2011 23:55:00
Message: <web.4d857a70705a2775b642fbb20@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I have a huge scene where I have many many objects with glowing media inside
"interior { media { emission <0.6,0.8,1>*.05 } }". How can I create a shine
around these glowing objects without post processing? Can this be done with fog
or media? The Light-saber approach where one needs to create a larger version of
these objects, putting some other media inside would not be possible for me.

Any Ideas anyone?

Post a reply to this message

> I have a huge scene where I have many many objects with glowing media
> inside
> "interior { media { emission <0.6,0.8,1>*.05 } }". How can I create a
> shine
> around these glowing objects without post processing? Can this be done
> with fog
> or media? The Light-saber approach where one needs to create a larger
> version of
> these objects, putting some other media inside would not be possible for
> me.
>
> Any Ideas anyone?

I am working on a night scene with halos around light sources. I use an
emission media with a spherical density.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message