POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Glows show through objects? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  Glows show through objects? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: Glows show through objects?
Date: 25 Jan 2009 10:55:51
Message: <497c8b87@news.povray.org>
Hey,

Been bout a year since I've been around here, so, I hope everyone is doing
well.
I was dicking around the other day and noticed that glows seem to show
through objects in MP1.21...or that I've done something wrong.

Image posted in p.b.i and scene file in p.t.s-f

Its no big deal or anything, just dicking around with making a fake
christmas tree macro, with some creative license. :-p

tia,
ian

Post a reply to this message