POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Glows show through objects? : Re: Glows show through objects? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:29:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glows show through objects?
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 25 Jan 2009 14:12:18
Message: <497cb992$1@news.povray.org>
Hmm...

Ok, that is quite informative, though I haven't a comprehensive enough
understanding of SDL to make the connection between that and blocking
irrational rays from being traced (heretofore a territory I havent even
imagined).

You said you had this issue previously, do you have the source that includes
a similar solution?
I learn best from examples vs. documentation.

tia
ian