POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Solid meshes in CSG Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Solid meshes in CSG (Message 1 to 10 of 40)
From: SharkD
Subject: Solid meshes in CSG
Date: 10 Dec 2008 21:30:00
Message: <web.49407a1e34307b75ef318dca0@news.povray.org>
I'm a little confused by the docs when they explain when meshes can be used in
CSG. Can I, for instance, create a flat plane from a mesh and use it in CSG as
long as I specify an inside vactor? Or, must a mesh be fully enclosed, like a
cube? Please explain what happens in either case.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message