POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D World Mag Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  3D World Mag (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Andy Cocker
Subject: 3D World Mag
Date: 19 Dec 2003 09:42:18
Message: <3fe30e4a@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Just thought I'd drop a line here to say congrats to Gilles Tran for getting one of
his images
on the cover of this months 3D World mag, and also congrats to me, 'cos I got my
Evening Hills
pic printed in the Exhibition section too.

Merry Christmas,

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

Congrats from me too! It's the good' old "cow looking into a refrigerator".
A thumbnail can be found here: http://www.3dworldmag.com/

Regards,
Hugo

Post a reply to this message

> Just thought I'd drop a line here to say congrats to Gilles Tran for getting one of
his images
> on the cover of this months 3D World mag, and also congrats to me, 'cos I got my
Evening Hills
> pic printed in the Exhibition section too.

Congratulations.  The title picture looks very nice, do they write
anything about it?

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message