POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D World Mag : Re: 3D World Mag Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D World Mag
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 19 Dec 2003 12:24:04
Message: <3fe33434$1@news.povray.org>

news:j2n### [at] tritonimagicode...
> > There'll be a cover for a German computer science journal too, to be
> > published later.
>
> Care to tell the name of the journal?

It's Informatik-Spektrum. I suppose that it will (again) be about a paper
related to Xfrog. The accompanying text, however, will contain a technical
description mentionning POV-Ray and particularly radiosity and isosurfaces.

I realise that I forgot to tell that the November issue of the German 3d
magazine Creative Live contained my "Dark side of the trees" image (about
the Xfrog plug-in for C4D and co - this is getting weird). Pretty
impressive: they did a full page with a detail of the pic and the impression
was top notch. No mention of POV-Ray though (just a link to my site).

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com