POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : poser 3 clothing help Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  poser 3 clothing help (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: James Taylor
Subject: poser 3 clothing help
Date: 18 Aug 2002 19:55:07
Message: <3d6033db@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I've been scouraging the net for poser 3 clothing and can't find anything
(apart from lots and lots of bikinis & lingerie). So I guess I'm left with
modelling it myself, unless someone knows of a helpful link. - I'm looking
for everyday clothes - jeans, T-shirt, dresses etc.

Thanks
jim

Post a reply to this message