POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : poser 3 clothing help : Re: poser 3 clothing help Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: poser 3 clothing help
From: James Taylor
Date: 19 Aug 2002 20:44:38
Message: <3d6190f6@news.povray.org>
thanks, both you and Gilles have said pretty much the same thing. I had it
in my head (for some unknown reason) that transparency maps were stupidly
difficult to use in pov - but I guess not :)

jim

also I'm still looking for a decent resource of poser clothing - so far all
i've found is chastity belts, lingerie and military outfits - i just need
some regular everyday clothes...