POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WANTED: Your 10 Best Images Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  WANTED: Your 10 Best Images (Message 11 to 20 of 22)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images
Date: 3 Oct 2001 13:03:47
Message: <3BBB4490.1A89ACC@aol.com>
Of course there will be some kind of teaser.  It remains to be determined as
to how much effort would go into it. I tend to doubt right now that we'd have
the whole collection available as 800x 600's on the web ala' the irtc.org.
But overall Chris C. ultimately holds the pursestrings to the whole affair...

Francois Labreque wrote:

> Will we be able to preview the content before buying the CD? (thumbnails
> would be enough for me).

Post a reply to this message