POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WANTED: Your 10 Best Images : Re: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 3 Oct 2001 13:03:47
Message: <3BBB4490.1A89ACC@aol.com>
Of course there will be some kind of teaser.  It remains to be determined as
to how much effort would go into it. I tend to doubt right now that we'd have
the whole collection available as 800x 600's on the web ala' the irtc.org.
But overall Chris C. ultimately holds the pursestrings to the whole affair...