POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WANTED: Your 10 Best Images : Re: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images
From: Rune
Date: 4 Oct 2001 11:10:16
Message: <3bbc7bd8@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
> 1)  It's not about official releases of povray;
> megapov-produced art is welcome to as great a
> seat at the table as official releases.

I'm not sure which question of mine this is an answer to. Using quotes would
probably make things clearer than writing 1) 2) 3) and so on.

> 3)  As for experience: so pick the "higher" category.

I don't see any "higher" category. But anyway, I see others have already
replied here.

> 4)  Source files certainly permitted, not required.

Thanks for clearing that up.

> I think that (I don't want to create a "false" persona
> just to check it out) the actual final upload page
> says it's "optional."

I haven't seen the actual upload page because I'm supposed to make
everything ready before going to that page.

> 5) Caves? Landscapes are: "Representations of the outdoors,
> planets, natural and geological phenomenon, etc."

I guess caves do fit in there. I must've been confused by the name.

> You have been to: http://10best.raytrace.com/tracinstyles.html, right?

Sure have.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)