POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AOL access to POVray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:11:48 EDT (-0400)
  AOL access to POVray (Message 12 to 21 of 31)
From: yooper
Subject: Re: AOL access to POVray
Date: 30 May 2001 12:26:34
Message: <3b151f3a@news.povray.org>
Just look at your current configuration and see what if
different on the one using AOL

Thorsten
-----------

Greetz . . . and thanks Thorsten . . . it was too simple ;)
Works fine now.

From: Ron Parker
Date: 30 May 2001 13:00:55
Message: <slrn9ha9qd.4ko.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Wed, 30 May 2001 11:26:07 -0500, yooper wrote:
>Just look at your current configuration and see what if
>different on the one using AOL
>
>Thorsten
>
>Greetz . . . and thanks Thorsten . . . it was too simple ;)
>Works fine now.

Good.  Now you can work on your annoying quoting style.

--
#macro R(L P)sphere{L F}cylinder{L P F}#end#macro P(V)merge{R(z+a z)R(-z a-z)R(a
-z-z-z a+z)torus{1F clipped_by{plane{a 0}}}translate V}#end#macro Z(a F T)merge{

Post a reply to this message