POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AOL access to POVray : Re: AOL access to POVray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:11:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AOL access to POVray
From: yooper
Date: 30 May 2001 16:41:16
Message: <3b155aec@news.povray.org>
> You should quote the previous poster with '> ' (or alternatively ': ')
at
> the beginning of each line, this will make it clear what are you words
and
> what things are quoted.  Also most newsreaders will print the quotings
in
> a different color then.  With OE this should be no problem.

> Christoph

OK . . . I have it set to do that but it only seems to happen
with email replies and not when I reply to the group here.
So, I will paste whatever portions in and put > at the start.
Thanks . . . that wasn't too difficult.
What about quotes within the sentence?  What is acceptable,
* or _ or ' ?  I notice that people avoid using the quote, unquote
character and I assume there is a reason for this ... just don't
know what it iz.