POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AOL access to POVray : Re: Never Mind Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:10:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Never Mind
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 30 May 2001 15:13:22
Message: <3chahtcvcog4umb2stcg2gbdasvmlap3oi@4ax.com>
Hi yooper, you recently wrote in povray.general:

> Now the question iz:  iz there any way to avoid having to
> download all of the Headers for each of the groups when I
> synchronize?  I mean there are 42000 in p.b.i. alone !!!
What I usually do when I go on vacation is simply copy the directory
where Forte Agent stores the POV-Ray newsgroup stuff from my main
machine to my laptop and when I return I copy it back. But I doubt
that Outlook will let you do that.
Might be a reason to switch to a real newsreader like Forte Agent
(www.forteinc.com). They have a free version that's missing some of
the power features.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom