POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AOL access to POVray : Re: AOL access to POVray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AOL access to POVray
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 30 May 2001 14:21:42
Message: <3B153A8F.2048C528@gmx.de>
yooper wrote:

> Good.  Now you can work on your annoying quoting style.
>
> ???
> Meaning what?  You know, if you've got a problem then
> let me in on it so I can correct it and stop annoying you.
> Be specific so I know what you are refering to . . . OK.
> I'm willing to do whatever needs to be done . . . or at
> least take it into consideration.  But you have to tell me
> what you want me to change.
> How'd you guys around here get to be so uptight?
> (that's a joke, ok?)
> I'd like to enjoy it if that's alright with you . . .

You should quote the previous poster with '> ' (or alternatively ': ') at
the beginning of each line, this will make it clear what are you words and
what things are quoted.  Also most newsreaders will print the quotings in
a different color then.  With OE this should be no problem.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>