POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray
Date: 14 Jan 2001 14:03:08
Message: <3A61F692.71B8AE7D@online.no>
I just bought the February issue of PC Plus and
found that they have allocated a page (p.45) to
POV-Ray and raytracing.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray
Date: 14 Jan 2001 23:27:09
Message: <3A627C6C.ABF53E7E@pacbell.net>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> I just bought the February issue of PC Plus and
> found that they have allocated a page (p.45) to
> POV-Ray and raytracing.

For those of us who didn't or won't be purchasing that issue what
did they say ?  :)