POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray : Re: The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 15 Jan 2001 14:01:37
Message: <o5i66tco78t2sgli45vlgn9ns3770epgve@4ax.com>
Hi Warp, you recently wrote in povray.general:

>   I suppose that it says more or less indirectly that "povray is a cheap toy
> to play with for a while, but because of the lack of a good modeller and
> support from other programs, it's not for professionals" ;)
Hey, I object to that statement! (the one about lack of a good
modeller<g>).

My experience with german magazines is as Gilles wrote. They are
always very positive about POV-Ray and almost all of them have had at
least a sidebar with Moray, writing that for those that cannot or do
not wish to script, Moray is an very good alternative that can be used
instead. And Moray has also been reviewed in a very good light in that
same magazine.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray