POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray : Re: The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The PC Plus magazine mentions POV-Ray
From: Bob H
Date: 15 Jan 2001 17:30:19
Message: <3a6379fb@news.povray.org>
That's neat.  Every time I get a magazine I look for any word about POV-Ray
Trace in it; bet I'm not alone.
I just got the Winter 2000 issue of Computer Arts with Maya 2.5 demo on CD,
along with their Special issue too (much the same on CD with it, Strata 3D,
Cinema 4D XL 6, etc.) and haven't seen mention of POV-Ray yet.  Maybe within
the next decade is when POV gets onstage and in the lime-light  :-)  I guess it
already is in the science sector.

Bob