POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Margus Ramst
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online
Date: 30 Nov 2000 19:13:20
Message: <3A26ED8B.FCF73F9E@peak.edu.ee>
As the subject says...
It is still somewhat incomplete, e.g. there is nothing yet in the code section,
and the Estonian version is not ready. But most of the other stuff should work.
Note that it looks best with style sheets and JavaScript enabled, however
neither is necessary.
The URL is:
http://www.hot.ee/margusrt

Comments & suggestions would be much appreciated.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee

> Comments & suggestions would be much appreciated.

IMHO slashdot.org is a must for the tech links section :)
Also you might consider renaming the "link" section to "links" or "linx" since
there are multiple links there
Apart from that I like the simplicity of it - it looks well thought out & the
colour scheme is nice - not to flash, but pleasant.
--
Bye
Pabs

Post a reply to this message

> It is still somewhat incomplete, e.g. there is nothing yet in the code section,
> and the Estonian version is not ready. But most of the other stuff should work.
> Note that it looks best with style sheets and JavaScript enabled, however
> neither is necessary.

	MS or NS version of javascript interpretation?

--
How dare you be anti-revisionist. Don't you know how
we have suffered?

Post a reply to this message