POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online : Re: [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 1 Dec 2000 08:19:07
Message: <3A27A5B5.F8849C26@peak.edu.ee>
Remco de Korte wrote:

> I don't think that you could deduce that from my remark. Darkness is not the
> same as lack of saturation. It's more about a lack of contrast.

Could you point out what elements of the page lack contrast?

> Oops, sorry, I should keep out of this.

On the contrary! I just kept it within the TAG initially because it is my first
real attempt at webdesign and I didn't want to show my newbie a** in the public
right away. Since the deed is done now, I'd really appreciate your opinion.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee