POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online : Re: [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online
From: Chris Huff
Date: 1 Dec 2000 06:58:01
Message: <chrishuff-7EE777.06583901122000@news.povray.org>
In article <3A2### [at] onwijscom>, Remco de Korte
<rem### [at] onwijscom> wrote:

> ...a bit on the dark side.

Hehe... :-)
Sorry, Margus...I think people just like colorful sites. Maybe if you
scatter a lot of saturated colors and graphics around until the site
takes half an hour to load...

Note for everyone outside the TAG and POV-Team: there was quite a bit of
discussion about the colors on the site, Margus has been trying to get
it "light enough" for a while now. :-)

--
Christopher James Huff

<><