POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online : [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 30 Nov 2000 19:13:20
Message: <3A26ED8B.FCF73F9E@peak.edu.ee>
As the subject says...
It is still somewhat incomplete, e.g. there is nothing yet in the code section,
and the Estonian version is not ready. But most of the other stuff should work.
Note that it looks best with style sheets and JavaScript enabled, however
neither is necessary.
The URL is:
http://www.hot.ee/margusrt

Comments & suggestions would be much appreciated.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee