POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Direct links to other's resources Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Direct links to other's resources (Message 24 to 33 of 33)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Direct links to other's resources
Date: 15 May 2000 18:32:26
Message: <39207afa@news.povray.org>
I agree completely.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 15 May 2000 19:09:47
Message: <392083bb@news.povray.org>
"October" <oct### [at] hotmailcom> wrote :

> Resources like yours should be returned to the pov community in the spirit
> that the essential software itself is:  Free of strings!

You don't see the problem with making this decision for other people?

Here's another nice story. An artist spend his life creating a body of work
and some guy just decides that the artist "should" share it with the world
so he takes it without asking and hangs it up in a local bar where it is
easy for everyone to see. I call that thievery.

Post a reply to this message