POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Direct links to other's resources : Re: Direct links to other's resources Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Direct links to other's resources
From: October
Date: 21 May 2000 16:40:17
Message: <392849b1@news.povray.org>
Yours aren't!  ;)

As to the website in general, my webspace provider has suffered a loss of
their RAID server which has greatly limited FTP capability over the last
several weeks.  As soon as this problem is fixed a *new* version of the
TeamMBS website will be installed for everyone's enjoyment.

Many thanks to those who have emailed me with permissions, comments,
suggestions and special linking requests.  Please help me make TeamMBS a
resource valuable to all of the POV community and continue to email me.

Many thanks,

October

--
-----