POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Morphing... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:02:47 EDT (-0400)
  Morphing... (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: Morphing...
Date: 29 Nov 1999 05:06:26
Message: <pjj44scqefbejl2apuqovtadh6699gnu6v@4ax.com>
On Sun, 28 Nov 1999 17:53:10 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

re: DMorph
>http://ring.asahi-net.or.jp/archives/pack/win31/art/anime/

  Thanks, Ken.

From: Alan Kong
Date: 29 Nov 1999 05:06:27
Message: <blj44s86mvk0gsf1pt9a4h94kuajieh5u4@4ax.com>
On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:28:23 +0200, Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet>
wrote:

>I had succeffully done this with POV but lost the include a couple of
>weeks ago when my sources died. If there's interest I can try to redo
>it from scratch.

  Thanks, Peter. No, don't trouble yourself as I just want to try DMorph
out again on things like photos of people, buildings, cars, and things
that I've downloaded, just for fun.