POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do I model a plastic bin? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  How do I model a plastic bin? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: John M  Dlugosz
Subject: How do I model a plastic bin?
Date: 6 Sep 1999 00:30:21
Message: <37d3435d@news.povray.org>
I'm thinking of a "bin" that is sort of like an open-top box, but one side
is lower and tipped forward, so
it's easy to grab stuff if it's sitting on a shelf.

I don't want sharp angles like it's made of 5 flat slabs.  A real plastic
bin has rounded edges.  Since one of the faces is at an angle, how might I
do that?

--John

Post a reply to this message