POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do I model a plastic bin? : Re: How do I model a plastic bin? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I model a plastic bin?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 6 Sep 1999 09:59:16
Message: <37D3C8FA.AACD4566@compuserve.com>
In my macro collection(binaries.utilities, posted by Ken) there are
macros for making rounded objects out of boxes, cylinders, and cones.
They are CSG objects with the edges rounded with torii or cylinders, or
the end caps with spheres for the cone. I have a newer version almost
finished which does a better job-I will try to get it ready for upload,
but school is starting tomorrow, and I have several other projects
going.