POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Site problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Site problem (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Ken
Subject: Site problem
Date: 23 Aug 1999 03:29:40
Message: <37C0F83E.992B5D@pacbell.net>
Can someone explain to me why the text at the site below is not readable ?
Mostly I see bunch of little boxes with text headers in english. Is it
a language setting problem with netscape ? I tried different settings but
it made little difference.

http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/tantaka/modeler.html

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: