POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Site problem : Re: Site problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Site problem
From: David Heys
Date: 23 Aug 1999 05:36:31
Message: <37C11588.5C78AA9B@hotmail.com>
Ken wrote:

> I suspected the .jp connection but wanted confirmation that my software wasn't
> wigging out on me :)

<grin> These days, that's quite a valid concern. For instance, I just rebooted
because when I clicked on something on my desktop, it registered clicks on upwards
of a half a dozen icons all at the same time. And, of course, I was lucky enough to
be trying to double-click on my email program. :{P Nothing like having half a dozen
programs all trying to load at the same time on my tired old P166. Turns out the
keyboard cable was loose and was registering as if the shift-key was being pressed.

David