POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Site problem : Re: Site problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Site problem
From: Ken
Date: 23 Aug 1999 08:26:46
Message: <37C13DE0.8B16A62C@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> David Heys <cel### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> : The ".jp" indicates the site is hosted in Japan. I don't have my browsers set
> : to show pages in anything other than english. As a result, when I drop in on
> : Finnish, Japaneze, etc... sites, I see the gobbledeegook you seem to have
> : seen.
>
>   Finnish? I have never seen such a page in Finland. I think that they all
> use regular latin-1 coding.

  I don't even have latin-1 coding as an option in my version of Netscape.
I have my default set to western ISO 8859-1 and have options to various
flavours of Baltic, Central Europe, Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek, Japanese,
Korean, Turkish, and Unicode.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: