POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : remote rendering? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:11 EDT (-0400)
  remote rendering? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Kyle Stamper
Subject: remote rendering?
Date: 17 Jul 1999 17:02:49
Message: <3790EEA6.D3389571@geocities.com>
I have a very old and slow computer. Is there anywhere I can upload pov
scene files for rendering, then download the image when it's finished? I
doubt if such a wonderful place exists, but it would sure be
nice...*sigh*

	Kyle Stamper

Post a reply to this message

I think a few of them exist actually... Maybe the Link Meister could come to
the rescue on this one...

Usually they work that you upload the scene file and specifications and it
renders it and send it via email.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
Kyle Stamper wrote in message <3790EEA6.D3389571@geocities.com>...
>I have a very old and slow computer. Is there anywhere I can upload pov
>scene files for rendering, then download the image when it's finished? I
>doubt if such a wonderful place exists, but it would sure be
>nice...*sigh*
>
> Kyle Stamper

Post a reply to this message