POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : remote rendering? : Re: remote rendering? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: remote rendering?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 17 Jul 1999 20:16:50
Message: <37911cf2@news.povray.org>
I think a few of them exist actually... Maybe the Link Meister could come to
the rescue on this one...

Usually they work that you upload the scene file and specifications and it
renders it and send it via email.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind