POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : remote rendering? : Re: remote rendering? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: remote rendering?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Jul 1999 07:32:54
Message: <3791BB3B.3711BE4@aol.com>
I'm certain I had seen such a web page promoting to do this for POV-Ray
but all I ever found were places doing it for 3DS and other renderers.
Everytime this comes up I wonder why I didn't bookmark the link (if
any). Very possible it's a personal web page somewhere not getting found
via a search engine. Either that or Ken has already pointed it out.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe