POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : remote rendering? : Re: remote rendering? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: remote rendering?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Jul 1999 00:23:34
Message: <3792A819.8C7597A0@aol.com>
I agree 100%. A 1 Meg file wouldn't be "too much hassle" either really.
I have the same computer, less the PII and 128 Megs RAM (it's still a
233MHz).
That 17 and a half hours might be as little as a couple hours. So I'm
offering also. I understand though, your real problem is in those long
test renders that everyone probably suffers from; meaning a whole lot of
emails back and forth. That I may not be able to offer help with since I
would only be free to do a few of these at most without interference to
my regular routine.
Let's keep looking for that web site offering POV-Ray rendering (fee or
free).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe