POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : that color!! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  that color!! (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Noah A
Subject: that color!!
Date: 8 Jul 1999 03:43:03
Message: <37845565.2BD2EA50@powersurfr.com>
here is a little program a buddy of mine made for me to help me find
just the right color it out puts handy color code just for pov like so
"color rgb <0.xxx,0.xxx,0.xxx>" it had a very fine slider bar and it's
very helpful if you're downloading it ppppleeasssseee post a reply or
something even if it's blank i would just like to see how many people
try out this little wonder :)

RESPOND IF YOU DOWNLOAD

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: