POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : that color!! : Re: that color!! - Not Impressed. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: that color!! - Not Impressed.
From: Lance Birch
Date: 8 Jul 1999 18:10:32
Message: <378521d8@news.povray.org>
>apart from that, isnt 400k a bit of overkill for a color picker?

That's what I thought... it's because it uses the new windows Slider control
which has to be imbedded.  Had the normal Scrollbar control been used the
file size would be significantly less.  Personally I was disappointed that
it didn't allow HEX and RGB color exports (not that it would be difficult to
impliment this... I already have a program that I made that does this).

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind