POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : that color!! : Re: that color!! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: that color!!
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 8 Jul 1999 04:05:52
Message: <37845BDE.4BC11947@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Hi Noah!

Thank you for sharing this program.
Two remarks!

First of all this is not a binary group. Please put executables and
pictures etc. ind the according groups. For this I would choose
binaries.utilities! Just leave a note here so that know it's there and
so that we can find it.

Second, if you put an executable here please say for which OS it is
meant. I guess it's for Windows put I don't know it. There are a lot of
people here like me you don't use M$ OS if they can avoid it and would
like to avoid to download a programm not suitable for their OS.

But as I said, Thanks for sharing this programm with us, also thanks to
your friend. Your efforts are highly regarded.

All the Best,

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler