POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : that color!! : Re: that color!! - Not Impressed. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: that color!! - Not Impressed.
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 8 Jul 1999 19:52:04
Message: <37853754.5B687BFD@xs4all.nl>
Andrew Cocker wrote:

> I can't believe you lot. Someone spends time on creating a useful utility,
> and all you can do is whinge about how large it is, how it doesn't have this
> and that.... Granted it was posted incorrectly, but that aside I thank the
> author for the program, I have it installed in my tools menu, and shall
> continue to use it regularly.
>
> Andy

Agreed.
First I think it is a stupid thing to post this to a non-binaries group, second
it might have been better to zip it up (how large would the file be then). But
what Andrew says here is something I've noticed too. When it's about images
everybody tries to be kind, but with this utility it's a sour shower. I guess
that's because the attachment was wrong as attachment.

I wouldn't dare post any of my redundant non-utilities here, no sir (nor
anywhere else ;-) ).

Remco
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/