POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Someday... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Someday... (Message 9 to 18 of 28)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Lewis
Subject: Re: Someday...
Date: 9 May 1999 12:46:06
Message: <3735ADB5.A4BA614B@netvision.net.il>
Why don't we just calculate the center of Povulation (pov population) in
Europe and US, and then decide on locations?

Next year is 2000, and an estimated 3 million tourists are to come to
Israel (the holy land etc.), so why don't you all join the party and
we'll have a little party here? ;)

Well, anyway, I must remind you not to do anything between June 2000 and
2003, because I can't come.

Post a reply to this message