POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Someday... : Re: Someday... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Someday...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 May 1999 01:45:05
Message: <3736641A.9C2B6152@aol.com>
You speak wisely, maybe moreso than you realize. Think of the cost to
travel then compare with a video conference upgrade. By that reasoning
alone a "real" conference, even at local levels, would be nonsense.
Whereas the continued useability of such hardware/software could finally
get some of us penny-pinchers into the 21st century at long last. Only
thing stopping me right now is the money I'm afraid to waste. Well, that,
and the fact I'm not sure I could hook it all up okay and actually see
anyone or them me.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe