POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Someday... : Re: Someday... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Someday...
From: Lewis
Date: 11 May 1999 15:16:10
Message: <373873E4.4C8AAE19@netvision.net.il>

> Well then, there you have it. Since Lewis won't be back for a couple of years
> (poor guy) I suggest he starts arranging a festival situated on the moon or
> somewhere else in space scheduled as soon the average POV-er can afford such a
> trip.

First of all, although I *am* a poor guy, IF I get to do what I might be
doing in the army, then I'm gonna have fun.. I might work in
Intelligence as a programmer or developer, and maybe even get to be the
on writing the next-generation military 3d simulation applications. Who
knows?

What am I saying? I should face it. A poor guy.