POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Library paths and image maps Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:45 EDT (-0400)
  Library paths and image maps (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Drew
Subject: Library paths and image maps
Date: 5 May 1999 15:24:46
Message: <37308DAA.2A2989C2@pilot.msu.edu>
I cant get POV to find my image maps, further I have no clue why.
	Can somone explain to me what exactly I have to do to make this work?
the path for my image maps is :  C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows
v3.1\User\Image maps. What do I have to do to the .INI file and on the
command line? is therer anthing else I need to do?

While Im here I want to make the sky fade from blue to black as it goes
up. How is this accomplished?
-Drew

Post a reply to this message