POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Library paths and image maps : Re: Library paths and image maps Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Library paths and image maps
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 May 1999 21:21:50
Message: <3730E08B.D76E4C8A@aol.com>
Just to make a note here. I've used more than 10 library paths and have
been able to use any new additional path once the Povray.ini has been
edited and saved without need to close and restart POV-Ray for Windows
v3.1e. The Scene help file says library paths are limited to 10 and
appears to be in error about this.
Anyone care to acknowledge this?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe