POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Johnny Smith
Subject: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!)
Date: 7 Apr 1999 15:10:56
Message: <370BA069.F3E62EBD@telebot.net>
I 've been sitting here toying with the idea of rendering
something that would be considered "sexual" in nature.  I was
wondering,  is there anyone else out there done anything like that?
(obviously not a topic for the IRTC!!)   I mean,  let's face it...
almost everything has been rendered that there is to see in the known
universe.  (and something we'll never see!)  But I have never came
across this "topic" before when it pertained to raytracing.  So how
about it folks?  Would it be considered bad/offensive taste to create
something like this?

P.S  When I say "sexual" in nature... I had nothing particular in mind.

Post a reply to this message

Well, there is an anime nude girl made by AtomicSkull in c.g.r.r.
:-)

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]