POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) : Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 7 Apr 1999 21:48:44
Message: <370bfcec.0@news.povray.org>
Telling me!  Go over to alt.3d.studio and it's like you've just mailed your
email address to every spammer in the USA!!!

WOOHOO to the news.povray.org server!!!

As for the Poser pics, I'm glad that none have been posted here either...

The stuff people have done with Character Studio and that damn Viewpoint
Digital model (that's become so sickly popular) is just disgusting...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

AHHHH DANCING BABY!!!!!!  BIND A MESHBOMB QUICK!!!