POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) : Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!)
From: Spock
Date: 7 Apr 1999 21:27:40
Message: <370bf7fc.0@news.povray.org>
The current hangout for poser-people in interesting positions
is alt.binaries.3d.poser.  Some of that stuff gets pretty ugly
and I am glad it hasn't spilled over onto this server.

The quality of the postings and the helpful attitudes (along
with a little friendly competition :-) make povray.org groups
something special.

Being spam-free doesn't hurt either!