POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) : Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 7 Apr 1999 21:15:34
Message: <370bf526.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, there was one particular image in there (and I'm sure everyone knows
which one!) which I would NOT consider tasteful for such public display...

But, of course as long as you display it as a work of art I'm sure not too
many people will be offended... I'm sure that what you have in mind is not
like that of the now famous IRTC entry... (badly composed that image too...)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone