POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Where are you? (Message 123 to 132 of 172)
From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Re: Where are you?
Date: 20 Feb 1999 08:29:03
Message: <36ceb89f.0@news.povray.org>
It's different in cyrillic, of course. The letter looks like "bI" (I hope
you recognize it). This is sounds similar.
I know that Ukrainian and Byelorussian have this vowel. I don't know about
Bulgarian.

And I spent 8 years studying Russian. I can still hardly speak it.
I blame my teachers and the school system ;)

Margus

Peter Popov wrote in message <36ce2abf.36904534@news.povray.org>...

>that was six years ago. Can you give an example? Also, what other
>languages close to Russian do you have in mind? I am Bulgarian, and
>that's pretty close.
>
>Peter
>
>P.S. You should probably reply by e-mail since most people here don't
>have cyrillic support

Post a reply to this message