POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Is somebody recording this? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you? Is somebody recording this?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Feb 1999 20:44:27
Message: <36CF64D1.49DFCD02@aol.com>
Great find there Ingo, although strange thing is: no America (USA, U.S.,
North America, America, United States, etc.). Odd huh...? The country
has apparently been left out near as I can tell. Even Canada was listed
though (oops, sorry Scott McD. nothing personal :)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV